Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 5, 2009

CANON Compatible Premium High Capacity AA 2700 mAh Rechargeable Ni-MH Battery 8-PACK for Select PowerShot Digital Cameras ** Includes Stellar Nebula Mousepad **

Our BRAND NEW high-quality 2700 mAh AA batteries are the perfect solution for anyone tired of constantly wasting money on weaker, non-rechargeable batteries. 2700 mAh batteries have more than twice the power of normal alkaline batteries, and are 45% more powerful than standard 2000 mAh rechargeable batteries. Our long-lasting batteries will make sure that you never miss a moment with all of your portable electronics! Perfect for Remote Controls, Flashlights, Digital Cameras and Camcorders, Toy, and Hand Held GPS. Fully compatible with these products and many more: CANON PowerShot S5 IS S2 IS S3 IS S1 IS A720 IS A710 IS A410 A430 A520 A530 A540 A700 A400 A510 A310 A100 A200 A300 A470 A580 A590 IS SX100 IS A560 A570 IS A460 A550 A650 IS A630 A640 A610 A620 A85 A95 A75 A80 A10 A20 A30 A40 A70 NB4-100 A60 350


The definition of photography is the art or process of producing images of objects on photosensitive surfaces. There is so much to photograph in the world. You can pretty much photograph anything. Everything is beautiful for what is is. A photographer can make something look different by using the right lighting, angles, and colors, basically just adding a certain glow to it that was not there before.

I would love to photograph. I love photographs of simple things, like a coffee cup in front of a window gazing out over some land, or a pair of high heels with pearls laying around them, but the picture is black and white. I also love photographs of people in black and white, especially of children. I want to learn more about photography and start photographing my son.

There is so much creativity that can be involved as well. You can take any picture and photoshop it. You can do whatever you like to it. Make it colorful, black and white, add a glow, change the eye color, change the tint of the skin, crop anything you don't want out, etc.. If you are a photographer you have an eye for good pictures. You could make a collage with photos you have taken, or take specific photos for a specific collage.

My best friend and I want to start a business on the side doing photography. We may not sell it or do anything with it at first. We definitely want to take photographs though. I wanted to take pictures of Reese (my son); pictures of his first steps, him just standing, looking out the window, smiling, laughing really hard (my favorite), sleeping, just waking up, rubbing his eyes, eating messy with food all over his face. FOOD FIGHT! Just kidding.

I would also like to photograph my boyfriend; maybe reading a magazine, making breakfast, napping, driving, eating a peach, wearing a cowboy hat, or just in a blank stare. I like unplanned pictures. They are always the best kind. My favorite though, I would have to say are the pictures when the person is laughing hysterically. Those are cute and in the perfect moment! Laughter is one of the most beautiful things in the world. I also want to photograph just objects like my keys, a drink from starbucks, a candy wrapper, my glasses laying on a desk, a coke can spilt, my fingers do the peace sign, just things like that.

As you can tell, there are many many things to photograph! Pretty much, anything! If you see beauty in everything, you would be a great photographer in my opinion! Every college has a photography class, and you can never know too much. These sites may also help..

Indianapolis Signs

Indianapolis Gift Shops

Kidde Fire Safety

No comments: